In this guide, you will learn how to complete the Banana Republic survey after learning about the rewards and the requirements. This way, you can first check what you can win with this survey, and what conditions or criteria you need to meet in order to be eligible for the survey’s rewards.
Banana Republic Survey Rewards
The Banana Republic survey is a great way to show the management what you think could be improved with the brand or store. If you are completely satisfied, you can express your admiration through the Banana Republic customer feedback survey, as well.
As a token of appreciation for your time and effort, it also has a reward involved. If you offer your Banana Republic feedback through the survey, you will receive a 20 discount for your next shopping trip.
Upon completion, you will receive a code that you can use in any United States, Canada, or United Kingdom stores. You can complete it online and it will only take up 10 to 15 minutes of your time.
Banana Republic Survey Requirements
First of all, to complete the Banana Republic survey 2015 and receive a discount you need to have visited one of their US, UK, or CA locations recently. You will have to prove this by having a receipt from your latest visit. So, you will have to offer information on it. These are the store number, date and time of purchase, and so on. It also requires that you are at least 18 years old to participate. Aside from these two aspects, it does not present any additional requirements.
The Banana Republic Survey is very easy to complete and was designed to be user-friendly for all types of customers. As we previously mentioned, you need to find about fifteen minutes free so you can go through all the steps. Make sure that you have your receipt nearby and go through these steps:
- Visit the survey4br.com customer experience survey page by clicking the link we have just provided for you.
- Start off by choosing your country of purchase. United States residents can click the first link, while Canadian participants can select the second one. There are no guidelines for a UK version. However, customers from Japan can press the last link on the screen.
- At this point, you can read a short introduction to the Banana Republic Survey. You will find out more about the reward, time frame for completion, etc. Here you also have the option of switching to French or Spanish from the drop-down menu on the top right-hand side of your screen. Press Next to continue.
- The first step in the Survey4br.com Banana Republic Survey is to type in your age and select your gender. Hit Next to proceed and then once again on the next slide that appears.
- You will now need to identify the store you visited. Start by selecting your country, then your state or province, and then the store number from the last drop-down menu. You can check what your store number is by looking on the top part of your receipt, on the right side. The Banana Republic has provided an image as an example so you can quickly locate it. If you can’t find your store number in the lists, check None of the above. Go on with the survey by selecting Next.
More Survey Steps
- To confirm your purchase and your status as a Banana Republic customer, you need to continue by providing the date and time of your purchase. Enter the date of your purchase by using the interactive calendar and then the hour, minute, and second of your purchase, only in numbers. Take care in selecting AM or PM, according to your shopping time.
- Continue with answering all of the questions regarding customer experience, recommendations, and so forth. In the end, you will receive the discount code promised and you can go and use it the next time you shop at the Banana Republic.
That’s it, if you went through all these steps correctly, you completed the Banana Republic survey. Good luck!