Biscuitville is aware that the customer’s opinion matters very much. For this reason, they created an online customer satisfaction survey for receiving feedback. In the guide, we will explain how to complete the survey and what is required to take it. By completing the Biscuitville survey, you will not only give Biscuitville ideas on how to improve its customer service, but you will also receive a reward for your participation.
You may use this guide as a review for future purposes.
Biscuitville Survey Rewards
At the conclusion of the survey, you will get a validation code. You need to write this code down on the receipt so it can be taken with you on your next Biscuitville visit. You will use the code to get a coupon. The coupon could be for a free menu item.
The code must be redeemed within 30 days of the recent visit. Once you use the code, it is not valid for another offer. Plus, you cannot use it again at any other Biscuitville location.
In addition, you may not redeem the code for cash.
Biscuitville Survey Requirements
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia)
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet
- Have a reliable Internet connection
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. Survey is not available in other languages
Biscuitville Survey: How To Take It
Completing the survey doesn’t take long at all. Here are step-by-step instructions for how to take the questionnaire.
- Go to the Biscuitville Guest Satisfaction Survey page at www.tellbvl.com.
- Choose what language to take the survey in.
- Insert the 14-digit survey code as shown on the bottom of the receipt.
- Enter the time of your last visit. It is located on the top right of the receipt.
- Select the Start option.
- Answer the questions while thinking back to your recent visit at Biscuitville. You will asked about the service, employees and environment. Add any comments on what the restaurant can do to make the customer experience a better one for you.
- Write down the validation code as it appears on the screen. The code goes on the receipt to carry with you on the next Biscuitville visit.
Biscuitville Survey Completion Troubleshooting and Useful Links
For any problems with completing the survey, contact the Biscuitville Support Center at 336-553-3700. Their email is [email protected]. You may also use this information if you have any non-related questions or concerns.
If you would prefer to get in touch with your local Biscuitville restaurant, use the Store Locator tool at biscuitville.com/locations.
An additional way to share feedback about a recent experience is to visit the feedback portal at bvlfeedback.smg.com.
For updates, you can follow Biscuitville on social media.
Tell us what you think by leaving a comment below!