In this article, we will teach you how to complete the Boston Market Survey in order to claim an enticing prize. The Boston Market customer satisfaction feedback will only take 7 minutes of your time. So, take the Boston Market Survey.
Boston Market Survey Rewards
If you take the Boston Market survey, you will win a free discount coupon. You can use it in any Boston Market store. Please note that in order to receive this discount Then, you must keep your receipt. At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code.
Write down this code on your receipt and the next time you shop at a Boston Market shop. Then, present the receipt with the validation code written on it to the cashier in order to receive the discount.
Boston Market Survey Requirements
Here are the rules you will need to know in order to take the Boston Market survey:
- You will need to have a valid receipt;
- Age: 18+;
- A resident of the United States of America;
- You must not work for Boston Market or its affiliates.
Boston Market Survey Steps and Tips
Here are the steps you must take in order to complete the Boston Market survey.
- Go to the Boston Market survey page.
- Choose your language. At this point, you may opt for either Spanish or English.
- Write your store’s number in the field market as “1”. You may find this information in the top part of your receipt, just to the right of the company’s name. So, the store’s number is a 4-digit code.
- Type the date of your order in the next field. This information may be found in the upper part of your Boston Market receipt. So, it is just below the address.
- Write the time of your transaction in the field market as “3”. To find this information, look at the top part of your receipt. Also, the time is to the right of the date.
- Type in the transaction’s number in the next section. The transaction number is a 4-digit code. So, it is usually found in the lower part of your Boston Market receipt. It is just below the date section. If you are still unable to find the transaction number, then search for your server’s name. Then, look just above this section.
- Write in your order’s total amount. This info is located in the lower part of your receipt under “Amount Due”.
- Revise all provided information. If you’re unsure about where to locate some of the info mentioned above, you can check out the visual example provided by the website.
- Press the “Start” button to begin your survey.
- Answer all the questions regarding your latest Boston Market experience.
- Press on the “Submit” button to finish the questionnaire.
- Write down the discount code on your receipt.
Sometimes, during the initial registration process, you may encounter several glitches which can prevent you from using the survey page. Below, you will find a short list containing the most common technical errors and how to fix them.
- Cookies are not enabled – please head to your browser’s privacy section and ensure that cookies are enabled. So, if not, enable the option and refresh the page.
- Mistyped codes – keep in mind that all text boxes are case-sensitive. To fix this issue, try retyping your codes.
- The receipt is no longer valid – the Boston Market survey invitation code is only valid for 30 days. So, after this period has expired, you will need to get another receipt to take the survey.
This is all you will need to know in order to complete the survey and redeem your free discount coupons. So, get your Boston Market validation code and you’re good to go.