If you’ve enjoyed Red Robin’s iconic menu, then you will be delighted to hear that you can now take the Red Robin survey at www.redrobinfeedback.com. This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide to taking the Red Robin survey, as well as tell you what the survey rewards are, and what is required of you before taking the survey.
Red Robin Survey Rewards
To give you an extra reason to take the Red Robin survey at www.redrobinfeedback.com, the company has thrown in a couple of delicious rewards. Should you wish to participate in the Red Robin survey, you will have ten chances to win the $1,000 weekly prize or other prizes valued at $1,500.
To participate in the weekly/monthly sweepstakes, all you need to do is to take the Red Robin survey. At the end of the questionnaire, you will receive an invitation to participate in the Red Robin sweepstakes.
Red Robin Feedback Survey Requirements
Here are the things you’ll need in order to take the Red Robin survey at www.redrobinfeedback.com:
- To be at least 18 years of age or older.
- To be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Not to be employed at Red Robin or any of its partners.
- A desktop computer, laptop, Mac, or smartphone with a stable Internet connection.
- Your last Red Robin receipt. Note that your receipt must not be older than 30 days. If it is, you will not be able to participate in the Red Robin survey.
If you have all of these things ready, then you can begin to take the Red Robin survey.
Red Robin Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Here’s what you’ll need to do to complete the Red Robin survey:
- Go to the Red Robin survey page, www.redrobinfeedback.com. Alternatively, you can go to www.tellredrobin.com. This page will redirect you to www.redrobinfeedback.com as well.
- Choose your language. You can select between English and Spanish.
- In the window that appears, type your survey code in the appropriate text box. You can find the survey code at the bottom of your Red Robin receipt. The Red Robin survey code is comprised of 15 digits.
- Please take your time to review your information before you begin the survey.
- When ready, press the “Enter” button in order to start your first Red Robin survey.
Can’t find the survey code on your receipt? Then here’s what you will need to do.
- If your receipt does not have a Red Robin survey code, click on the link below the survey code field.
- You will stay on www.redrobinfeedback.com, but a new type of survey registry page will open. There, you will have to supply some additional details.
- Write the store’s telephone number in the field marked with “1.” You can find the Red Robin store number in the upper part of your receipt, just below the address.
- Write the date of your purchase in the field marked with “2.”
- Type in the hour of your purchase in the field marked “3”.
- Write the total value of your purchase in the field marked “4.”
- Answer all questions related to your latest Red Robin experience.
At the end of the survey, you are given the chance to participate in the weekly/monthly Red Robin sweepstakes. To take advantage of this great opportunity, you will need to fill in some personal details. This information is necessary to contact you, in case you win the Red Robin sweepstakes.
Red Robin Survey Troubleshooting and Useful Links
When using the Red Robin survey platform, you may run into some technical difficulties. Most issues are caused by slow or limited internet connection. You should check your connection before you start the survey. Otherwise, the page may freeze and you will not able to complete the questionnaire.
You should also enable cookies for the survey to work. Go to your browser’s settings tab and enable cookies for www.redrobinfeedback.com or www.tellredrobin.com, depending on which one you’re planning to use.
For more information about Red Robin restaurants and menus, go to the Red Robin main website.
For any issues, complaints, or comments you may have, you can contact Red Robin customer support. Just use the customer feedback form available on their official website.
This all you need to know about completing the Red Robin survey. For additional information, as well as troubleshooting, please leave us a message or contact Red Robin customer support.