Hello and welcome to our Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey Guide! You will find an abundance of information to help you with the Outback Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey. So, it includes Outback Steakhouse survey rewards, Outback survey requirements, how you can know who the tell outback steakhouse survey winners are, how to find Outback Steakhouse locations, and more.
Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey Rewards
The Tell Outback Steakhouse survey was designed for customers of the Outback Australian Steakhouse. The restaurant truly values the opinion of customers. Also, it encourages them to speak their minds about their menu items, customer service, and any other aspects that might have occurred during their visits. To help collect this feedback, the restaurant gives customers access to the Tell Outback Steakhouse customer feedback survey. As Outback really appreciates the time customers take out of their busy schedules to answer questions. They have also put together exciting sweepstakes as an incentive.
The Tell Outback survey sweepstakes contain a year full of prizes for customers who participate. Every month this year, there will be a random drawing for a $1,000 Grand Prize. They offer it in cash to the lucky winner. Furthermore, the Outback Steakhouse client satisfaction survey sweepstakes will also offer 80 additional prizes on a monthly basis. Also, in the form of gift cards for Bloomin’ Brands (the sponsor of the Outback Steakhouse survey sweepstakes). The gift cards are valued at $50 each and 80 Outback Steakhouse customer feedback survey participants will be chosen once every month to enjoy them.
Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey Requirements
To be eligible for the Outback Steakhouse client experience survey and, subsequently, the sweepstakes, you have to meet a few requirements.
Firstly, you need to have bought this restaurant’s products or services. This requires a receipt from the last time you ate at an Outback Steakhouse. It is to prove that you were indeed a customer. Please note that this is not personal, but that the company requires applicable feedback. So, it is based on real experiences at the restaurant.
Secondly, Outback Steakhouse guest experience survey participants need to be 18 years old when they participate. This is a reasonable requirement. Individuals who are underage can ask a parent or other adult to assist them in the process.
Third of all, to fill out the Tell Outback survey you need to be a legal resident of one of the following three areas:
- The fifty United States
- District of Columbia
- Puerto Rico
Lastly, no employees, directors, or officers of Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. are allowed to participate. In addition to this, any people related to these individuals are also not eligible for participation.
To read the full list of rules for the Tell Outback Steakhouse survey sweepstakes and see how you can access a list of previous winners, please click here.
Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you have reached this section of our Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey Guide, it means that you are eligible. So, you are part of the hopeful participants of the sweepstakes. The only last ‘to-do’ you need to check off is that you can access a computer with an internet connection to take part in the online survey. There is also an option for entering the sweepstakes by mail. You can read more about it in the link we have provided at the end of the previous section. If you’re ready to complete the survey online, go through these steps.
- Connect to the www.telloutback.com survey website. We encourage you to do so by clicking our link. Also, you can also manually type it in your address bar if it’s more comfortable for you.
- The Tell Outback Steakhouse survey page you reach should reflect the screenshot presented above in our guide. At this point, if you are not fluent in English, you can click the blue Español button to take it in Spanish. If not, continue reading our instructions. We also want to mention that you can access the complete survey sweepstakes rules at any time. Press the link at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Grab your receipt and look at the middle part. You should see a Tell Outback Steakhouse survey code printed on it, made up of eighteen digits. Enter the digits printed on your receipt in the three boxes on the Tell Outback Steakhouse survey home page.
- Double-check that the digits were entered correctly. Press the dark red Start button when you are ready to begin the Tell Outback Steakhouse survey questions.
- Comment on the services or products you interacted with or rate them. It depends on the question. Go through absolutely all of the questions in the survey. So, you can reach the end successfully.
- When you are done with the questions, you will have the opportunity to enter the Tell Outback Steakhouse survey sweepstakes.
- Best of luck, we hope you’ll be one of the lucky winners of the monthly $1,000 grand prize or one of the secondary prizes!
Contact Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse, commonly referred to simply as Outback, is a restaurant in the United States that was designed with an Australian theme.
To get in touch with Outback Steakhouse customer service, go to their contact page. We recommend that, before submitting an inquiry, you browse through their frequently asked questions. You also have four topics that you can select: nutritional information, donation request, gift cards, or employment and career opportunities. If you can’t find your desired answer in the FAQs, scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the contact form. Enter your first and last name and your email address, and your phone number and full address if you’d like. Continue with the subject and topic (both from drop-down lists with options) and your question or comment. If needed, a customer service agent will get back to you with an answer to your inquiry.
Please access www.outback.com for any other information regarding this restaurant and the services and products offered there.